A new survey by Restaurant.com shows 70 percent of parents “say that going out to eat with their kids is a great way to spend time with the family.” I’m among them. I decided to share my favorite family friendly Atlanta restaurants and explain why. I love to find the “kids eat free” restaurants in Atlanta so I can splurge on other things. I received a $25 gift card from Restaurants.com to share my honest opinion.
Keep reading for
– My favorite family-friendly Atlanta restaurants (some of them are chains you can find wherever you live)
– Results of the Restaurant.com survey
– How to enter a $25 Restaurant.com gift card!
Keep in mind, I live Intown Atlanta so my favorite family-friendly Atlanta restaurants are
- IHOP – Kids eat free everyday, the food is made fast and the waitresses are always so sweet to A.J.
- Flying Biscuit Café – There are a number of locations around Atlanta. Kids eat free Sunday-Thursday at the Brookhaven location. Call to check the Flying Biscuit Café location nearest you. The only draw back is the Flying Biscuit serves fried potatoes and not French fries. But my son is usually agreeable.
- Ikea – Although kids NO LONGER eat free Tuesdays at the Atlantic Station location, the menu has healthy options for kids with a play area INSIDE the dining room. Do some window-shopping, grab lunch for yourself and lunch for your child.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – This is our go-to every week for the $5.75 Moe Mondays burrito special. We usually do take-out, but there’s plenty of seating and high chairs. I cut A.J.’s burrito in half and send the other half to school with him the next day.
- Cici’s Pizza – who doesn’t like a pizza buffet? We like the selection, the ability to order a cheese-free pizza (A.J.’s allergic) and there are always plenty of high chairs.
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza – Can you tell we really like pizza? This is one of the few restaurants where we can order goat cheese on A.J.’s pizza, along with fresh spinach.
- Chik-Fil-A – Last and definitely not least, we love the chicken and waffle fries here. The playground is also a big hit! Plus it’s a Georgia business.