What helped solidify A.J.’s love for sports was enrolling in Atlanta Braves Summer Camp last year. He got to be part of a team, learned pitching, catching, grew a lot emotionally AND got to meet Atlanta Braves players on a visit to Turner Field. This year, the Braves moved to the new SunTrust Park in Cobb County. But the team is keeping its annual tradition of hosting the 2018 Atlanta Braves Summer Camp. What do you need to know to register your son or daughter? It includes:
- Four days of unparalleled instruction in our custom-built baseball curriculum
- Day-long trip to the BRAND NEW SunTrust Park for an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour
- Stadium visit capped with campers meeting a CURRENT or ALUMNI Braves player
- Two tickets to a select home Braves game included with tuition
- Extended day options available
- Exclusive tour of Mizuno’s state-of-the-art Brand Experience Center
You may recall I shared whether starting A.J. with sports at six years old was too late. Yes, he was a little behind some of his peers on the basics of baseball. But playing baseball five days a week did wonders for his self-confidence.
Also, girls were registered for Atlanta Braves Baseball Camp too, like my blogger friend Jamonkey’s daughter.
Are you ready for the 2018 Baseball Camp Season? Here’s what you need to know along with a 10% off savings code you’re welcome to share on Facebook!
- June 4 – 8: Atlanta, GA – The Weber School
- June 11 – 15: Peachtree City, GA – McIntosh High School
- June 18 – 22: Marietta, GA – Fullers Park
- June 25 – 29: Atlanta, GA – The Weber School
- July 9 – 13: Marietta, GA – The Walker School
- July 16 – 20: Johns Creek, GA – Mt. Pisgah Christian School
- July 23 – 27: Kennesaw, GA – Mount Paran Christian School
Tuition: $465 each week
Register Online: Braves.com/Camp
10% off Savings Code: gobraves18 (expires 6/6/18) + 10% sibling discount
Contact: email@example.com or 404-682-0709.