This week I’m hosting an event in Atlanta to support work at home moms and stay at home moms. The Saturday, October 17th Vision Board event in North Druid Hills will help moms find their focus, seek support and have a fun girls night out. You’ll get all the supplies you need to create a vision board (or boards), light bites and refreshments, then wrap up with a Q&A from our expert mommy panel.
Mommy Expert Panel:
I’ve invited several mommy experts to take part in a live Q&A talk show taping you can participate in during the vision board party.
Anita Rajendra is a former marketing executive at The World of Coca-Cola and General Motors. The married mom of three is launching an ecommerce company this fall.
MaryBeth Reeves is a married mom of quadruplet daughters. MaryBeth is also featured in my ebook, Use What You Know: A Business Idea Guide for Moms and we were profiled on Good Day Atlanta in 2011. MaryBeth is a former trainer in the hotel industry who creates custom photobooks through her company, Porch Swing Publishingfollow.
RSVPs for the Vision Board event end Tuesday, October 13th at 11:59 p.m. so don’t delay.
To kick off the Vision Board event I’m also hosting a #MommyTalkShow Twitter Party where we’ll also chat about solutions for stay at home & work at home moms.
#MommyTalkShow Twitter Party
Wednesday, October 14th from 8-9 p.m. EST
RSVP Required below!
#MommyTalkShow Twitter Party Prizes are valued at more than $250:
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Starbucks Gift Card provided by @SavingsATLMoms
- 30 minute pediatric sleep consultation from Slumberosity (via phone)
- One (1) copy of 100 Free (and Cheap) Things to Do in Atlanta (with kids) from Field Trips with Sue
- Three (3) copies of the Business Idea Guide for Moms
- One (1) ticket to the 10/17 Atlanta Vision Board event for WAHMS & SAHMS
If you’ve never been to a Twitter Party before:
- Check out 7 Tips to Have Fun at Your First Twitter Party.
- Create a free Twitter account using your email address.
- Follow @MommyTalkShow on Twitter and follow me during Wednesday’s party.
- RSVP below and add your Twitter handle.
Click to tweet: I’m going to #MommyTalkShow #TwitterParty 10/17 at 8p ET to chat about #WAHMS #SAHMS & win prizes #ATL: http://bit.ly/TwitterParty1014
RSVP with your Twitter Handle Link below to qualify to win any of the prizes during the event: