If you’ve watched videos and read my talk show posts, you know there are only a handful of recipes here. Possibly three maximum: sweet potato pie, blueberry pastry and a few alcohol-free beverages. I’m not the greatest cook. Our kitchen is far from Instagram or Pinterest-worthy. Food photography is not my forte. With all that aside, I had to share this crunchy turkey tacos recipe I adapted from the original ground beef version by Kevin and Amanda, except I made a few adjustments. I used ground turkey, made mine less spicy and offer insight on baking with a less than perfect oven like ours. My commission-earning Amazon affiliate links are below.
I first tasted this recipe when a mom friend brought it to a holiday party. I couldn’t get enough of them. When I got a taste for them and remembered I had fresh ground turkey in the fridge, I knew I could throw these together for dinner and A.J. would devour them.
Crunchy Turkey Tacos Recipe
- 1 lb 85% Lean/15% fat ground turkey
- 1 mild taco seasoning packet
- Half 10 Oz. can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded nacho cheese
- 24 Nasoya brand wonton wrappers found in the refrigerated organic section
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
- Brown and drain ground turkey in a saucepan. Stir in taco seasoning and 1/2 can of Ro-tel dip. *If you like spicier taco meat, use the full can.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray in a 12 muffin tin.
- Line each muffin cup with a wonton wrapper. Add a hefty tablespoon of turkey taco mixture to text cup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Take a second wonton wrapper and press down over each muffin cup.
- Add another layer turkey taco mixture,.
- Sprinkle with a final layer of cheese.
- Reduce temperature to 375 degrees.
- Bake turkey tacos in muffin tin for 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown. *If your oven doesn’t heat evenly (ours doesn’t) – halfway through the 12 minute baking time rotate the muffin tin so they cook evenly.
I topped my turkey taco cup with sour cream. Add cilantro or chives if you’d like. When I showed them to my friend Candy Olivares, she said she’d put her own spin on them and add avocado as a topping. Check out her Easy Texas Style Nourish Bowl with Avocado.
Spice it up!
If you like a spicier recipe, simply add any or all of the following hot ingredients to your tacos/
- Spicy taco seasoning packet
- Tabasco sauce (a tablespoon or two)
- Habaneros (a teaspoon or two_
- Sliced jalapenos to top each taco cup
buy remeron online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/remeron.html no prescription
I have many of the kitchen essentials listed on more Amazon store for Crunchy Turkey Tacos.
I bought all of my ingredients at Kroger, used Kroger brand tomatoes with chilis, sour cream, and nacho/taco cheese.
buy micardis online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/micardis.html no prescription
A.J. ate four if these protein-packed and very filling taco cups in one sitting. If your family likes Mexican food and you don’t want to spend a lot of time standing over the stove, try these crunchy turkey tacos and tell me what you think below!
buy clomid online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/clomid.html no prescription