Before you know it, the holidays will creep up as soon as Halloween is over. To help you this season, I’m hosting a 2014 Holiday Gift Guide. Now through December 20th, I will review gift ideas and share exclusive discount codes for your shopping pleasure. You can also watch the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Show online here – live! RSVP on the Mommy Talk Show Facebook page for the show Tuesday, November 11th from from 9-10 p.m. EST. Do you know a charity that offers “Gifts that Give Back”? I can include them as well at no cost!
To feature your family-friendly product or service in the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide submit your product/service on the sponsor submission page.
Holiday Gift Guide Categories
- FiguringOut40 – for women over 35, like me.
- Hip Hubby – for fitness & food enthusiasts, like my husband
- Little Learner – for preschoolers and avid learners, like A.J.
- Time for Tech – devices, apps and technology
- Treats for Teacher – for the teachers, nannies and sitters who care for our children
Comment below: Which holiday gift guide category best fits your holiday shopping needs this season?
Do you run a non-profit or charity that needs support this holiday season? Contact Mommy Talk Show about “Gifts that Give Back”!
Moms, here are two suggestions to stay up-to-date and make sure you don’t miss the gifts I’ll review, give away and share discounts.