We’re all busy moms and with the holiday season creeping up, I’d like to make things a little easier and affordable for you. So Mommy Talk Show is creating a 2013 Holiday Gift Guide.
Starting October 1 through December 20th, I will review gift ideas and share exclusive discount codes for your shopping pleasure.
You can also watch the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide Show online here – live Tuesday, November 12th at 9 p.m. EST.
Set your DVR for your Tuesday night TV shows and join us!
RSVP for the event on Facebook for updates. You’ll be able to ask me questions during the live show and connect with the businesses featured in the guide.
To feature your family-friendly product or service in the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide submit your product/service on the sponsor submission page.
Holiday Gift Guide Categories
- FiguringOut40 – for women over 35, like me.
- Hip Hubby – for fitness & food enthusiasts, like my husband
- Little Learner – for preschoolers and avid learners, like A.J.
- Treats for Teacher – for the teachers, nannies and sitters who care for our children
Comment below: Which holiday gift guide category best fits your holiday shopping needs this season?
Moms, here are two suggestions to stay up-to-date and make sure you don’t miss the gifts I’ll review, give away and share discounts.
- Subscribe to Mommy Talk Show’s RSS feed so you’ll get an e-mail whenever there’s a new blog post OR
- Subscribe to Mommy Talk Show’s bi-monthly e-newsletter.
See the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide video review featuring Scrapbook Mamma photo books