You’re invited to watch an interactive Google Plus Hangout with TruPrep, a Roswell/Marietta, Georgia and online retailer for preparedness. September is National Preparedness Month and we’d like to highlight ways to prepare your family for a range emergencies. Even the CDC recommends you “Be Ready.” I’ll be joined be Preparedness Expert Amy Hall in a live webcast Wednesday night, “Prepare Your Family” with TruPrep.
As a wife and mom I’ve got a ton of questions for Amy including:
- How do I create an emergency preparedness plan for my family?
- How much food and water does a family of three need to have handy?
- Where can I store my family’s kit, food and water?
- What can I do if my family is separated during a disaster? For example, our son is at preschool, I’m at a video shoot and my husband is at the gym?
- How much does our family have to spend on a preparedness kit?
- How can I find the shelters and emergency resources in my area?
If you have similar questions, keep reading to see how you can participate. Plus, there are prizes to keep your family prepped!
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Time: 8:30-9:30 p.m. EST
Prizes: First 100 people who sign up will receive the Rothco 11-Function Credit Card Tool which has a can opener, knife, screwdriver, ruler, cap opener, 4-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, saw blade, direction ancillary wrench, 2-position wrench, and a keychain hole.
One hangout participant will receive canning supplies
RSVP: Required via Eventbrite (http://truprep.com/news/preppers-blog/are-you-prepared-for-anything-hangout-with-us-to-learn/) to qualify for prizes.
Watch it live: On TruPrep website (http://truprep.com/hangout/) or here on MommyTalkShow.com
Connect with TruPrep
Visit the Marietta (1000 Cobb Parkway North, Suite B) and Roswell (11230 Alpharetta Hwy, Suite 117) locations.
Disclosure: This event is sponsored by TruPrep.