A friend in Mississippi passed down her old humidifier to me when I was pregnant. Although it worked well, I had to do an intensive online search to find the replacement filters. It accumulated mold and became unhealthy to use. With allergy season upon us and A.J. waking up from a weird sneeze each morning, I began getting feedback from friends about humidifiers and the name Crane kept coming up. I also saw the Crane USA humidifier at a friend’s house and she seemed pleased with it. So I reached out to Crane about a review. Crane humidifiers come in more than 12 styles featuring animal characters. I chose the drop shape humidifier because the clear color goes with anything and will transition with A.J.’s bedroom as he gets older.
When I posted the announcement on the Mommy Talk Show Facebook page that I was reviewing the Crane humidifier lots of my fans had questions. Based on your questions about the humidifier here are six great features on the Crane Drop Shape Humidifier.
1. Quiet. Mommy Talk Show Facebook fans Jackie, Amy and Amiyrah wanted to know how loud it was. The Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is whisper quiet. Our son is a light sleeper and I’d never use something loud in his room. You could barely tell the humidifier is on unless the light is on.
2. Easy to Clean & Disinfect. Empty it daily. Disinfect with water and white vinegar each week. Let it air dry. Easy. Peasy.
3. Filter Free. You won’t have to worry about finding replacement filters. Replacement parts and demineralization filters are available on the Crane USA website.
4. Cost. For less than 50 dollars you can buy the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier from retailers like Amazon, Target or Toys R Us.
5. Auto turn off. Once the Crane Humidifier runs out of water it will turn off by itself and the red indicator light will turn on.
6. Humidity Control. Depending on your needs and the size of the room, you can use the nob to control the strength of the humidity output.
Get the most out of Crane Humidifier
Read the instructions about easy set up and use the smallest amount of water possible. I didn’t fill up the tank although it takes almost one gallon of water. Considering how our son only sleeps nine hours a night, a full tank wasn’t needed.
The Crane Drop Shape Humidifier worked best to relieve A.J.’s daily sneezing and occasional cough when I closed his bedroom and closet doors.
Per the instructions I also positioned it at least two feet off the ground. We kept it on a dresser a few feet away from his crib.
Using the social sharing tools below to share this review with a friend who’s coping with coughs and colds in their family.
Connect with Crane USA
Disclosure: I received a complimentary Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier to review and share my honest opinion.
No other compensation was received.