As much as I love Christmas, it’s kind of stressful. The shopping, the shipping, the traveling, the parties and the clean-up can get a little overwhelming. I did a lot of it with an active 21 month old in tow.
Do you need to treat yourself to some alone time or have some Christmas cash that you’d like to play with? Here are some great discount offers I found that would help you shake off the holiday stress and enter the New Year in a great mood.
Moms, treat yourself after Christmas
- Make your bedroom, office or bathroom a relaxing sanctuary with triple scented soy candles from children’s author Lisa Darnell. She’s offering free shipping for the hand-poured preservative-free soy candles.
- Do you need a massage or facial? I’ve reviewed the spa services at Natural Body Spa in Brookhaven, including the blueberry manicure and pedicure.
- Enjoy up to 75% off winter clothing for you, your husband and the children with these special markdowns from Amazon. Remember there’s are always great free shipping offers on orders of more than $25.
- Living Social offers great deep discounts and half price offers like $40 worth of jewelry for just $20 from Novica. Don’t need jewelry? You can still subscribe to get Living Social offers for vacations and getaways e-mailed to you.
- Last and definitely not least moms can grab of a copy of my e-book. Use What What You Know: A Business Idea Guide for Moms features interviews with me and five successful Atlanta mompreneurs who launched businesses. Get more than 40 business ideas, free business resources and videos in a book you can download onto your computer, phone or tablet.
Share this post with a stressed out mom you know by using the Facebook Like, Share and Tweet buttons below!
Thanks for these discount ideas! I’m going to Amazon!