I’m interviewing three amazing moms of special needs children as guests on the show Wednesday, February 20th live 9 p.m. EST. This was inspired by the response from moms who read my blog post the CNN story for Caroline’s Cart.
UPDATE: Here’s the link to watch the live webcast “Empowered Moms of Special Needs Children.”
- Julia Roberts of Kidneys and Eyes (@juliaroberts1) is a mother of two children who’ve had kidney transplants, writer and support of special needs families.
- Janelle McLeod of World of Little Fashion (@woflilfashion), a mother of two and entrepreneur with a fashion line for little people.
- Drew Ann Long of Caroline’s Cart (@carolinescart), a mother of three who created a special needs shopping cart inspired by her daughter with multiple disabilities.
How can you get involved?
- Share this link with moms of special needs children so they can watch the show Wednesday.
- Join in the conversation live via webcam Wednesday by, signing up for the Spreecast event.
- RSVP on Facebook for the 2/20 event so you can stay up-to-date in case we have any technical issues.
- Tweet “Watch @MommyTalkShow Empowered Moms of Special Needs Children 2/20 at 9P EST #SpecialNeedsMoms http://bit.ly/empowmoms”
Do you know any moms of special needs children?
What would you like to know from these guests?