Most watched webisodes
Get ready to laugh and learn as you look back at the Top 5 Mommy Talk Show webisodes of 2011. Each webisode was viewed around 200 times this year and sparked some great responses on Facebook and Twitter. I also threw in a bonus webisode because it’s so freaking funny I didn’t want moms to miss! Topics range from extreme couponing to dads’ opinions on the push to ban public breastfeeding in Forest Park, Ga. earlier this year.
Come back Monday 1/2/12 for the Top 5 Mommy Talk Show product review videos of 2011.[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”35827879DAD165CC”]
- The decision to change, hyphenate or keep your last name after marriage sponsored by 5Continents Gallery in Buckhead
- Dads disagree with ordinance to ban public breastfeeding sponsored by Bean Work Play Cafe in Decatur
- Celebrities with ADD, ADHD or learning differences sponsored by LearningRx Atlanta-Buckhead
- Extreme couponing lessons and how to save money on diapers sponsored by Return to Eden Organic Market
- Obama administration supports breastfeeding but mom find it hard to pump at work sponsored by 5Continents Gallery in Buckhead
- Here’s a bonus webisode because it’s hilarious and features a comment from my husband…Opinions on TLC’s “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant” sponsored by Return to Eden Organic Market
Hi Joyce, I sent you an email the other day. Please check my message and get back to me when you can. Love you and I love your show!!!