Social Media for Non-profits and Religious groups who are struggling with Facebook and Twitter will be the focus of this event in Atlanta. Use the tools below to register and share this event on social media.
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Time: 11: a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: First Alliance Church in Atlanta, 2515 N. Druid Hills Road in room 100
In this afternoon workshop, you will see
- Examples of non-profits and religious groups with *large social media followings* and learn what they’re doing right.
- Free tools to help you schedule/manage your social media updates.
- What’s missing from your social media profile that could be affecting you.
- How to organize events and fundraisers on Facebook and Twitter.
Since 2010, Joyce grown a community of more than
- 4,900 Twitter followers
- 2,000 Facebook fans,
- 1,000 Pinterest followers
- 500 Instagram followers
- 200 YouTube subscribers with 34,000+ video views
Help spread the word
- Download or print the flyer about for the event for non-profits and religious groups.
- Use the QR code to RSVP on your mobile device.
- Use the social sharing tools below to spread the word on Facebook, Tweet, Pinterest and +1 this post
If you have any questions about this upcoming class, video marketing or social media contact Joyce.