The weather in Atlanta has been crazy. One day it’s 30 degrees and windy. Two weeks ago it was 70 and warm when we celebrated our son’s third birthday party outside. I’d love to go outside and take a long walk. That’s where the Smooth Fitness Elliptical comes in. I can work out inside when I want. My husband can work out and watch Sports Center on our 60 inch screen TV.
In case you missed it, I also shared how the Smooth Fitness Assembly and Delivery service was a breeze.
Smooth Fitness Video Review:
Before I became a Mother I was dedicated to a hip hop aerobics class in Mississippi. I love to dance and push myself. But I’ve lost my confidence and endurance. There’s a dance studio in my neighborhood I’ve checked out. I still haven’t had the nerve to sign up though.
With the Smooth Fitness Compact Elliptical Machine I plan to work on my endurance by
- Increasing the length of my workouts.
- Monitoring my heart rate thru so I can raise it.
- Cross training by adding weights and dance classes to my regimen.
Here’s how you can help me:
- Post encouraging words on the Mommy Talk Show Facebook page.
- Tweet, Like and Pin this post so more moms can see it and be encouraged to get moving!
Comment below: What are your fitness goals this Spring? How do you plan to reach them?
What would you like to know about the compact elliptical from Smooth Fitness?
Disclosure: As a Smooth Fitness Ambassador I received the compact elliptical to review and share my honest opinion.