You may have noticed I’ve changed things around a little bit. I’ve changed the look of the blog and will continue to make updates until I find what’s the best fit.
Instead of “Connecting Moms with Brands They’ll Love to TALK About!” the show’s new tag line will be “Insight and Interviews from a TV Mom.” Although I love to work with family friendly brands, I want to expand the type of content you watch here that focuses on my unique perspective and my ability to share my thoughts on videos.
Any expert in business will tell you to promote your strength. Read about my Emmy award-winning TV career in local news and how I started the show.
Watch this behind the scenes video for even more news including the opportunity to tell me what type of how to or instructional video you’d like me to create.
Behind the Scenes:
- A new look, logo and feel. I’ve made a few tweaks. But things aren’t perfect yet. In the meantime, enjoy the larger images you’ll see on the site’s new layout.
- More beauty and fashion news. Thanks to my experience modeling at the Macy’s Plus Sized Fashion Show with Emme, I’ve been trying to focus more on my appearance. Sadly, working from home allows you to slip into some bad habits when it comes to getting dressed. Unless I have a lunch event or appointment, I can stay in my pjs all morning and afternoon until it’s time for pre-k pickup. That’s going to change ASAP. I’ve also started keeping a picture perfect manicure and shared my gel nails test.
- Look for theme weeks and days. Every Monday I share #FiguringOut40 mid-life topics and every Friday I share my challenges with #FitnessFriday. Most recently, I reviewed a one week membership at Roc House Fitness Spa in Buckhead. I update the blog more than twice a week, but you can tune in those days for that content!
- More how-to and instructional videos. My most viewed video on YouTube is NOT here on the show. But it’s showed me that people need answers to their most popular questions. My video showing how to install the net on the Little Tikes basketball hoop has more than 13,000 views so I plan to create more videos just like it!
- Facebook makes it really hard for you to see when I share a new link to the show unless I pay them. Get FREE updates when you subscribe to get the daily updates OR bi-monthly email newsletter.
Talk back to me in the comments: What do you think of the new look of the site and the new theme, “Insight and Interviews from a TV Mom!”
Is there a how to or instructional video you think I’m the perfect person to create?