For women over 30, there’s a 7/21 Twitter event you don’t want to miss if you’re coping with self-esteem, self-worth and where you thought you’d be in life by 30, 35, 40 or beyond. Watch why I started this Sunday series #FiguringOut40 as I get closer to turning 40 years old in August.
Twitter Chat Video Invitation
We’ll discuss issues related to women and life transitions with Therapist Thommi Odom on Sunday, July 21st from 9-9:45p EST in a #FiguringOut40 Twitter chat.
RSVP on the Mommy Talk Show Facebook event for updates.
One participant in the Twitter event will win a complimentary 50 minute therapy session in person in Atlanta, via phone or Skype.
Twitter Chat Rules
When you take part in tonight’s Twitter chat, please be respectful and follow these rules.
- Follow @MommyTalkShow and this FiguringOut40 Twitter list.
- Reply to questions from the host and send encouraging tweets to other participants.
- All of your tweets for this event must have #FiguringOut40 hashtag to qualify.
- The winner of the complimentary session with @ThommiOdom will be kept confidential and must reply to @MommyTalkShow direct message within two hours of the event. Otherwise, a new winner will be selected.
- Winner will be selected via Random.org.
- Please do not tweet any website links during the event.
Why do you think so many women have a hard time turning 30, 35, 40 or beyond?
Are there a list of things you thought you’d accomplish by a certain again?
Sponsor Figuring Out 40
If your brand or business has a product or service that would be ideal for women 35 and over, I’d love to talk with you about a partnership,