Get moms TALKING about your family-friendly business, product or service!
Would you like more to
- Shop at your Atlanta-area store?
- Bring their children to your play space, school or medical office?
- Take the cool classes you offer?
- Use your convenient, affordable & fun product or service?
You’re in the right place to get your business featured on a parenting talk show
thousands of moms watch every month.
The average Mommy Talk Show viewer
- is 35-44 years old
- lives in the Atlanta metro area
- has two or more children under the age of six
- uses organic and all-natural products
- uses cloth diapers
- stays at home or works from home
Rave reviews from sponsors
I was delighted by the immediate response we received from Joyce’s post about Juno Maya on Mommy Talk Show. We received three orders for our Mommy Deal in the first two days!”
~ Kim N., Juno Maya Maternity SpaI must say you did a great job with the featured post. It definitely exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much!~ Thea Morris, SittersUlove.com
What Mommy Talk Show offers
Currently considering brands and businesses to feature in the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide for written reviews, sponsored posts, web commercials, on-location Atlanta events and for holiday marketing consulting.
Feature Your Business:
|Professional Video Production||Banner ads|
|Twitter Party Host||Video Product Reviews|
|Blog Sponsorships||Brand Ambassadorships|
|Social Media Management||Holiday Gift Guide Features|
Monthly Stats & Reach (as of December 2013):
|acebook LIKES: 2,163||Monthly Page Views: 11,000|
|Facebook Friends: 1,894||Monthly Visits: 6,000|
|Twitter Followers: 5,126||Monthly Unique Visits: 3,000|
|RSS & e-newsletter subscribers: 420||Klout Score: 67-69|
|Pinterest Followers: 1,451||Peer Index: 62|
|YouTube Subscribers: 291||Google Page Rank: 2|
|YouTube Video Views: 49,000+||Instagram Followers: 932|
1. LOCATION SPONSOR
- Invite an exclusive group of Atlanta moms on-location to your family-friendly business for a tour or demonstration. For example, an art school, play space, restaurant, or store would be the ideal place to host the show.
- Mommy Talk Show host Joyce Brewer will give Atlanta moms an up close look at what you offer in person and in professionally produced online commercial that’s uploaded to YouTube, the world’s 2nd largest search engine.
- Demonstrate your product, showcase your expertise or capture rave review from customers in your video, then use it on your website, in social media, e-newsletter and marketing materials.
- Watch a webisode from the most recent talk show taping featuring HippoHopp Duluth, Atlanta’s premier indoor eco-friendly play space:
2. SPONSORED VIDEO REVIEWS & HOW-TO VIDEOS
- Seeing is believing! Let moms see how well your product works with a professionally produced product review video! Get the honest opinion of your product from an Emmy award-winning mom that’s featured in a video review. Then use the video on your website, e-newsletter and on social media to market your business.
- Use the Mommy Talk Contact Page to get started!
- Products tested and reviewed by MommyTalkShow.com will not be returned.
3. TWITTER PARTIES AND FACEBOOK CHATS
- Sponsor a Facebook chat, Twitter chat or Twitter party where your brand answers’ moms FAQs about health, wellness, education or savings. Drive traffic to your website, e-newsletter list and other social media profiles.
- #FiguringOut40 is an amazingly, interactive way to reach women 35+ who are focused on self-improvement, skin care/beauty and careers with a Facebook or Twitter chat.
- Purchase banner advertising space for your product or company with rates starting at $15 a month.
- Advertising payment is due prior to ad going live on the blog via check or Paypal. No refunds.