I’m watching the 2012 Presidential Debate tonight because voting is a priority for me. Will you be watching?
It blows my mind that the 2012 Presidential Election is just 34 days away.
Did you know in 2010, only 46% of American women voted?! Less than half.
We’ve got to do better and here’s my video pledge to make that happen with my friend, Kyle Young, of Never Too Busy to Vote.
What is Never Too Busy to Vote
NeverTooBusyToVote is a completely non-partisan, non-profit, all volunteer grassroots movement to get More Women VOTING! We spread the word through our networks, blogs, sites, businesses, churches and schools to every woman we know. We WILL make a difference!
Spread the word to women
- Join us for a live online talk show Tuesday, October 30th at 9 p.m. Do your makeup and hair, then sit by your webcam to take part in the conversation.
- Shoot a video, upload it to YouTube and post it on the Never Too Busy To Vote on Facebook page.
- Write a blog post about women and voting.
- Interview Never Too Busy To Vote organizer Kyle Young.
- Make sure all of your friends take the pledge to be Never Too Busy to Vote.
- Organize a voting play date on election day. Bring your mommy friends and their kids to the polls on November 6th!
Comment below: Why do you think less than half of American women voted in the last election?
Creator & Host of Mommy Talk Show. Emmy award-winning TV journalist.Wife & Mommy; Mom Blogger; Social Media Coach; Long Island, New York transplant living in Atlanta, GA. Follow Joyce on Twitter @MommyTalkShow Author of Use What You Know: A Business Idea Guide for Moms featuring interviews with mompreneurs who created businesses using their skills & backgrounds.