Sverve is a new social media site designed to connect influential mom bloggers with major corporate brands and new readers.
It’s kind of like “LinkedIn for mom bloggers.”
You can share your content or content you like – and get recommendations on topics where you’re influential.
We love sharing quality content and we love connecting people. That’s why we created SVERVE. Our mission is to change the way social media aficionados and bloggers are recognized. We want to bring transparency to the industry and help bring talented content creators out of the shadows and into the influencer spotlight where brands and marketers can find them.
Look at these statistics on Mom Bloggers
If you’re a mom blogger or you’re active in social media, here’s how Sverve can help you gain more influence:
- Sign up for Sverve and connect your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Apply for the review and paid opportunities under the
- Search for Joyce Brewer and vote for my influential topics (Atlanta, Video Reviews, Social Media & Blogging etc.) on Sverve.
- Look around and follow some of the other influential moms.
- Share Sverve with your other mom friends.
Twitter Party 12/13 at 9:30 p.m.
Join me Thursday & RSVP for the 12/13 Sverve party where I’m hosting a discussion on “Realistic Resolutions in 2013 for Moms.” By participating you’re eligible win to a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Disclosure: I’m an influencer for Sverve.