It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s Super A.J.! Thanks to Flatten Me Personalized items, he’s now an official super hero with his own custom t-shirt and water bottle. Keep reading for a review including typical three year old boy messes and a Flatten me coupon code. The t-shirt and water bottle may be on your back to school shopping list, plus Flatten Me offers personalized cards, books and wall art.
Flatten Me recently reached out to me about an opportunity to review their personalized kids products. A.J., like lots of toddlers, loves to see his name and picture so I thought it would be a great fit. I got the chance to review two Superkid products from their line.
1. Super Sipper personalized water bottle (Value: $24.95) “Never lose a water bottle again with a personalized water bottle” that is stainless steel and BPA free.
2. SuperKid Personalized T-shirt (Value: $27.95) 100% cotton tag-less Hanes t-shirt
Order Flatten Me
Ordering personalized products is really simple.
– Select the item you’d like.
– Choose a themes that fits your child’s personality like moon fairy, rock star and ballerina.
– Upload a high resolution color photo of your child facing forward.
Flatten Me Gift Ideas
Besides back to school and easily identifying your child’s items, here are some other gift ideas for Flatten Me products. I think they’d make great gifts for:
– Kindergarten graduation
– Major milestone: potty training, losing a tooth, etc
– Big brother or big sister news
– Father’s Day or Mother’s Day (place a parent’s face on the item)
– In memory of (upload a photo of a loved one or pet who’s passed)
Before I sent A.J. to preschool with his new SuperKid t-shirt, I wanted to see how well it withstood stains. He does a lot of crafts and science experiments at school. The first day he wore his t-shirt, he spilled apple juice and blueberries on himself. I threw them in the washing machine with a full load of laundry. Just cold water and no bleach. The stains came out easily so he’s wearing the shirt to school tomorrow. I don’t think he’ll be able to open water bottle so easily at school. I think I’ll use it on days when we take a walk in his jogging stroller or just make it my water bottle
Finally, as an African-American mom, I was impressed at how well the skin color on Super A.J.’s hands matched his face on the t-shirt and water bottle. If you’d like a shirt, wall art, or custom book for a child in your life, be sure to use the 15% off Flatten me coupon code above by September 15, 2013.
Disclosure: I received Flatten Me Products to review and share my honest opinion.
Creator & Host of Mommy Talk Show. Emmy award-winning TV journalist.Wife & Mommy; Mom Blogger; Social Media Coach; Long Island, New York transplant living in Atlanta, GA. Follow Joyce on Twitter @MommyTalkShow Author of Use What You Know: A Business Idea Guide for Moms featuring interviews with mompreneurs who created businesses using their skills & backgrounds.