You won’t believe what I’ve been doing with my son’s preschool lunches before I got to review Easy Lunchboxes. Since he only attends twice a week I prepared his lunch in snack bowls and sent them in a large Ziploc bag. But he’s getting older and needed a “big boy” look to his lunch.
In this review I’ll share
- 6 Reasons to Love Easy Lunchboxes.
- Answer a mom’s question from Facebook about the products.
- Give you a chance to win a set of four (4) Easy Lunchboxes bento style boxes + an insulated bag.
6 Reasons to Love Easy LunchBoxes
1. Sturdy – I have one of Ziploc’s compartment boxes and they’re just plain flimsy. When I took A.J.’s lunch in an Easy Lunchboxes container to an outing with a friend – she noticed how sturdy they were and was impressed! They don’t bend or leak. I got burned when I bought a no name brand bento box from a container store last year. As soon as I washed it, the lid broke. So I promptly returned it.
2. Versatile – Yes, they’re designed for lunch as the name says. But A.J.’s eaten out of them for snack and for a long ride in the car when he can hold it in his lap in the car seat. When he doesn’t finish what he’s eating we slip Easy Lunchboxes into the fridge for him to finish later.
3. Dishwasher Safe – Although I prefer to wash my dishes by hand, on a “lazy day” I’ve popped those bad boys in the dishwasher. They came out of the wash just like new.
4. Get Creative – I came up with an array of lunch options for A.J. over the last few weeks.
5 . BPA-free – Besides what we feed our children, how we feed them is just as important. Safe plastics are a must have!
6. My picky eater at his entire lunch – If you’ve got a two or three year old like me, then you know how picky they can be. Since A.J. can see his entire lunch in one container vs. several bowls he’s eating more of his lunch. Now on the way from preschool I don’t hear “I’m hungry” as much – which lowers my stress level tremendously.
When I announced the upcoming review and giveaway on the Mommy Talk Show Facebook page, Jennifer D wanted to know if my son could open Easy Lunchboxes on his own. No, he couldn’t. But I asked his preschool teacher about it and she said all the 2-4 year olds in his class are working on open their own lunchboxes.
Buy Easy Lunchboxes
Easy Lunchboxes products are available on Amazon. A set of four The “bento” style lunchboxes is $13.95. Bundle your order together with the boxes, mini-dippers and insulated cooler for $35.85. Add some of your other shopping items together and see if you qualify for free shipping.
Visit EasyLunchboxes.com and check out the new brights color options and mini dippers for sauce and dressings! Follow Easy Lunchboxes on Facebook and get great lunch ideas on the Easy Lunchboxes Pinterest Boards.
Win Easy Lunchboxes
Enter below for a chance to win a pack of four boxes and the insulated cooler bag.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received complimentary Easy Lunchboxes products for my honest review.
All thoughts & opinions are my own.